Sexual Health and HIV
We provide sexual health and contraception services in our three clinics (Burrell Street, Walworth Road and Streatham Hill) across Lambeth and Southwark.
We offer a general sexual health walk-in service where we can help you with all aspects of sexual health. You can self-refer to most of our clinics, or at certain times it is possible to book an appointment.
You can also visit the SXT website to find out where your nearest clinic is and get advice on many areas of sexual health.
This section will give you more information about:
- contraception (including emergency contraception) and what method is right for you
- family planning advice
- how you can get an HIV test and what to do if you think you have recently been exposed to HIV
- common sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- advice on what to do if you have been sexually assaulted
- useful websites.
Your clinic visit
What services we provide
- General sexual health clinic walk-in service
- Check-ups for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Treatment for infections
- HIV testing (including one minute tests)
- Sexual health counselling and psychotherapy
- Contraception (including emergency contraception)
- Pregnancy advice
- Free condoms and lubricants
- Referrals to other services and agencies
- HIV services (Harrison Wing)