The award-winning rheumatology service at Evelina London diagnoses and treats rheumatological inflammatory conditions and provides rehabilitation services for those with musculoskeletal pain. We are a specialist unit, covering south London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
Conditions we treat include:
- Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA)
- Juvenile systemic lupus erythematosis (lupus)
- Juvenile dermatomyositis
- Chronic pain
- Musculoskeletal imbalances and sports injuries
- Auto inflammatory conditions.
We also provide specialist clinics for older children to make sure they get the advice and support they need when moving to adult services (transition).
- One-stop shop' rheumatology clinic
- Adolescent twilight rheumatology clinic
- Young adult rheumatology clinic
- Complex inflammatory conditions
- Collaborative clinics with renal, infectious diseases and dermatology services
- Rapid access rheumatology clinic
- Outreach rheumatology clinics
- Chronic pain clinic
We also provide outreach network clinics to the following hospitals in south London:
- East Surrey
- St Georges
- Frimley Park