BLD IF4250D Digital Interferential Stimulator
Digital Interferential Stimulator
The model BLD IF4250D is used to treat symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and/or as adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical and post-traumatic acute pain. The device produces beat frequency in the range 1-4000Hz. The BLD IF4250D delivers very precise and repeatable Interferential therapy.
It is engineered with an ultra low power microcontroller for precision, safety, durability and reliability.
- Dual Channel (4-lead) all digital combination
- Interferential and Preset EMS.
- 6 Preset Programs 1 Customize Protocol.
- Premodulated (2-electrode) and
- Quadra-polar (4-electrode) IF electrode option
- Microprocessor technology with push button
- controls and LCD display
- Treatment Pause/Resume button
- Treatment Timer emits an audible signal upon completion
- Power On/Off switch
- Low-battery indicator
- Durable metal belt clip
- AC wall adapter or 9V battery power supply
- Instruction Manual
- Lead Wires
- Four Self Adhesive Electrodes
- 9-volt Battery or DC Adapter
- Carry Bag
About Interferential Therapy
Interferential Electrical Stimulation is a unique way of effectively delivering therapeutic frequencies to the tissue. Interferential stimulators use a fixed carrier frequency of 4,000 Hz per second and also a second adjustable frequency of 4,001-4,400 Hz per second. When the fixed and adjustable frequencies combine with each other (heterodyne), they produce the desired signal frequency (Interference frequency) at the point of intersection between the electrodes . This causes the stimulation to concentrate deep in the tissues as well as at the surface of the skin. It provides more analgesic or nerve blocking effect.