This programme creates a collaborative environment in which you can create enduring relationships across the full range of skin microbiome research.
• Discover the latest research into commensal fungi of the mammalian skin
• Assess the role of the human skin microbiome in precision health
• Get the latest insights on successful strategies to commercialise Skin Microbiome Research
• Discover how electrogenic skin bacteria will become novel probiotics for treatments of human diseases
• Explore a radical shift in the beauty industry, which is seeking to be increasingly pro-bacterial
• Learn from research applied to atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, fungal-associated diseases and co-infecting microbes that promote chronic wound infection
• Build on existing partnerships and create new collaborations across industry & academia