X Trainer - Neuromuscular re-education solution
Introducing an ultimate solution for neuromuscular re-education
A powerful therapy for sports medicine & rehabilitation
- MUSCLE CONTROL
US FDA Cleared Technologies for Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
Indicated in following medical conditions :
- Relaxation of Muscle spasm.
- Prevention or Retardation of disuse atrophy.
- Increasing local blood circulation.
- Muscle re-education.
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis.
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion.
- Prevention of muscle atrophy, and for treating other medical conditions which usually result from a stroke, a serious injury, or major surgery.
It works on almost 350 muscles simultaneously in only 20 minutes.
Provide a Safe Environment to Push Beyond Your Comfort Zone
Traditional training and rehabilitation often do not achieve results. We stimulate the body to adapt, so that it can make lasting improvements.
Technology Enhances Natural Processes, It Doesn’t Replace Them
We use advanced technology to accelerate your body’s internal processes. When given the right signals, your body heals itself from injury, builds muscle.
- Full-colour, 7” LCD touch screen displays in sharp, vivid detail
- 4 Channels and 2/4 Channel Grouping Treat multiple clients at the same time
- Three mode : Mapping, Recovery & Training Mode for custom treatment
- Dual Wave Technology for Active & Background applications
It provides direct current, and it matches to the signals, the nervous system already sends naturally on its own.
Using Direct Current (DC) is important, because it has numerous, positive biological
effects. DC fields will accelerate the body’s own physiological processes of healing, repair, and regeneration.
The X-Trainer signal is engineered to match the dynamics of the body’s own, internal signals. When the current is sent, it gets interpreted the same way as if actual movement is taking place. We now have a way to send those same signals directly! And though it’s not a replacement for movement, it sure provides a nice boost to a movement practice.
Prolonged immobility will lead to muscle atrophy which is the state where the muscle lose its mass, size and its function degrades.
- X-Trainer performs to improve or restore mobility, physical strength & cognition.
- The aid of electrical stimulation increases the speed of healing process.
- Provide muscle training to support the strengthening of certain muscles or muscle groups in order to achieve desired changes to body
- Sports training - warm-up, strength, speed, power, resistance, endurance and recovery.
- Rehabilitation in relation to sports injury Increasing local blood circulation