Ultrasound GE Vivid E9
Vivid* E9, GE Healthcare’s first cardiovascular ultrasound system built specifically for 4D imaging—from ergonomics and image acquisition to data management and archiving. Vivid E9 provides the tools to help streamline workflow, increase productivity, and provide the data you need for more confident diagnoses. Vivid E9 also provides exceptional 2D imaging with equal power, precision, and agility.
- 4D Single Beat Imaging at high volume rates
- Flexi Volumes, FlexiZoom, 2 Click Crop, FlexiSlice, Laser Lines
- Biplane Tilt/Rotate, V-planes, Biplane Prepare, TriPlane
- 4D Views – Simple “One touch” 4D navigation
- Vivid E9 is currently used most frequently in the echo lab, the availability of the 4D TEE transducer enables the system to be used more often in settings including the cath lab, and the operating room.
- TEE transducer will allow clinicians to view precise images of the heart during assessment/diagnosis performed in the echo lab, and to support invasive surgical procedures in the operating room, as well as image-guided procedures in the cath lab
- With the TEE transducer, Vivid E9 can now be used as a visual aid when performing procedures like mitral valve repair, transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI), left atrial appendage (LAA) closures, atrial septal defect (ASD) closures and patent foraman ovale (PFO) closures
- The Vivid E9 BT12 also includes several features that are new to cardiovascular ultrasound, and which are designed to enhance 4D imaging and workflow.
- The industry’s first configurable TEE transducer
- A new tilt and rotate function
- A live “2-Click Crop” tool.
Significant workflow enhancements can also be achieved during mitral valve acquisition with a dedicated MV button and during quantification with a new plug-in tool that has the potential to decrease assessment time.