HLL commenced its journey in the area of Health Care, on March 1,1966. HLL is today a multi-product, multi-unit Mini Ratna Company under the Government of India and a Schedule B PSU. The major businesses include hospital products, women healthcare products, diagnostic products & services, contraceptives.
HLL’s Healthcare range includes:
- Blood Collection Bags
- Blood Banking equipments
- Blood Transfusion and Intravenous sets
- IV Cannulas
- Surgical Sutures
- Surgical&Examination Gloves
- Hydrocephalus Shunt
- Tissue Expanders
- InVitro Diagnostic Test Kits
- Sanitary Napkins
- Medicated Plasters
Mediguard surgical gloves (Sterile):
Sterile & Non-Sterile
Mediguard surgical gloves (Sterile) offer safety and hygiene which are of pamount importance to both healthcare professionals and patients
- Mediguard Gloves are made from superior natural rubber latex which guarantees high quality of the gloves
- Anatomically shaped to provide comfort of usage.
- Longer cuff length, with a minimum length of 270mm, with beaded cuff ensures maximum protection.
- The gloves are pre-powdered with USP grade absorbable dusting powder to enable comfortable prolonged usage.
- Mediguard sterile gloves are sterilized by ETO to ensure absolute safety.
Mediguard Examination gloves
Mediguard Examination gloves range include Latex, Vinyl and Nitrile gloves
- Made from natural rubber latex
- Good chemical resistance to acids, alkaline & detergents.
- Latex film provides excellent flexibility and tears resistance.
- Biodegradable and environmental friendly.
- Rolled cuffed for extra cuff strength, easier donning and increased protection against chemical droplets.
- Available in powdered and powder-free forms.
- Made from Ply vinyl chloride (PVC)
- Soft vinyl formulation gives greater comfort, and is more flexible and dexterous.
- Ideal for individuals who are sensitive to natural rubber proteins.
- Good chemical resistance to acids and bases.
- Natural translucent color with a relaxed and comfortable fit that feels like a second skin.
- Anti static properties.
- Rolled cuffed for extra cuff strength, easier donning & increased protection against chemical droplets.
- Made from Synthetic rubber.
- Contains no natural rubber latex Proteins.
- Ideal for individuals who are sensitive for natural rubber proteins.
- Better stress relaxation for better comfort and less fatigue especially during long donning period.
- High resistance to a wide range of chemicals especially to hydrocarbons, oils and fats.
- High abrasion and puncture assistance.
- Very durable, excellent strength and flexibility.
- Good barrier properties.
Hicare BT & IV Sets